# m h dom mon dow command * * * * * php -q /path/to/script1.php */5 * * * * php -q /path/to/script2.php */7 * * * * php -q /path/to/script3.php 2 0 * * * php -q /path/to/script4.php 13 3 7 * * php -q /path/to/script5.php
Above is probably one of the most complicated crontabs I’ve ended up with.
- Script 1 is being run every minute.
- Script 2 every 5 minutes and 3 every 7 minutes.
- Script 4 runs every day 2 minutes past 12 pm.
- Script 5 runs 13 minutes past 3 am the 7th every month.
Why the odd numbers?
- I like to have as few things being run at exactly the same time as possible.