- Scintilla basics in WxRuby
- More Scintilla in WxRuby
- Autocomplete in WxRuby’s Scintilla
- AUI in WxRuby
- Project browser in WxRuby
- Styling in WxRuby’s Scintilla
- Custom folding in wxRuby’s Scintilla
- WxRuby Editor Source
- wxRuby Editor - Bug fixes and new features
- wxRuby Editor - More bug fixes and Scintilla text slinging
- A Note on Regular Expressions
- Automatic multiple line comments
- Managing escaping when indenting
- Scintilla event problem in new wxRuby - kinda solved
I’ve been working quite a bit with the editor lately and it feels stable enough to release, I’ll probably implement a few more features in the future, enough for now though.
After doing gem install wxruby you can run with ruby editor.rb. You will of course have to edit projects.yaml to suit you and make sure workspace.yaml is empty before you start.